We offer a range of support for children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities, including:
- advice about getting extra support at nursery, school or college
- information and advice about Education Health Care Plans (EHCP)
- Help with requesting assessment for an EHCP
- Help and support with appeals to the SEND Tribunal
- Training on SEND law and guidance
- Information about other organisations
- SEND school exclusions
- SEND transport
You can email us on IASS@westminster.gov.uk.
Our telephone advice line is open:
- Monday and Wednesday 10 am to 12.30 pm
- Tuesday and Thursday 1.30 pm to 4 pm
If you are leaving a message, please speak slowly and clearly stating your name and telephone number, so that we are able to return your call. During busy times it may take us up to two business days to return your call.
If you require general SEND advice outside the IASS advice line hours, or when our lines are busy, you may wish to call the national helpline run by Contact for families with disabled children.