Contact us

Advice and Information

How can the Westminster Information, Advice, and Support Service (IASS) help me?


We offer lots of support for young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND) including:

  • choosing the right school or college

  • finding opportunities to do what you love and improve your skills

  • getting your views heard about support you need

  • making your Education, Health and Care Plan (EHC) easy to understand

  • finding out what other services and help are available

You can find out more information here.





What are Education, Health, and Care (EHC) Plans? Who can they help me?




What does ‘Local Offer’ mean?

You can find more about the Westminster Local Offer here.




What is Personal budget?

Have a look at this explanatory video from KIDS about personal budgets